• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Albion Online

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, I am Tailean! Most of u may better know me as: Mwocchomei, Ephriam, Ashia Rain, or Green Lantern. Thats right I am the UO Bad Guy!
I have been given permission to post about Albion Online! Albion Online is a new game that basically play similar to the old school ways of UO. A PvP system that is Full Loot, Open sand Box style that drives players to pvp. With an amazing crafting system to boot, do not miss this free to play game. Closed Beta starts: Nov 23rd! WIth pvp wars of 160 players vs 90 players, this game is breaking records when it comes to pvp battles.
You can check it out here: