• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aid station in Moonglow?!?!

• Thread starter _Uriah Heep_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

_Uriah Heep_

Yeah, Nice idea...
Would be nice, if those of us tired already of fetid essences and fallen warriors, could actually play medics in the tent and rez peeps...but alas, no casting allowed

Back to fishing for me!

C

Connor_Graham

Didn't they say there was supposed to be healers in the aid station? I haven't seen any yet....

G

I haven't seen any Guards, either. Just the Tent and two Cannons on Chessy. All of our Bedrolls are gone as well.
I thought they added a nice touch, making the tent look like a field medic setup. Oh well.

G

You can always go to the provisioner, buy more bedrolls, and set them out yourself. Not like they're expensive or rare or anything. :p

G

I think all them super dragons ate all the bedrolls for scoobie snaks..

or the local Moonglow goats ate em.

G

True, I could get some more, hopefully no one takes them right off. Would be nice to get some foods cooked up and set in there, too. Raw meat and fruits for our pets and mounts, of course.

QueenZen...those bedrolls are like draggy-sized Band-Aids!
I want a uber Band-Aid for my back...I have some stiches in there that are hurting and itching, driving me crazy! But I have put a pillow here between the chair and I, that's a bit more comfortable.

I'm having loads of fun today at the event. I logged on at work to see the Tent and Cannons, and just had to go through the gate...my work computer is not very fast....one second there's no one around, the next I'm dead surrounded by Fetids. I just laughed cuz I *knew* what was going to happen! I can't do much killing, but I've been running around trying to heal and cure the ones fighting those vile creatures. I need to get a stack of rez scrolls, hehe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can always go to the provisioner, buy more bedrolls, and set them out yourself. Not like they're expensive or rare or anything. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

"Moonglow Blue Cross

--------------------------------------------

For those brave warriors who are fighting the good fight in Moonglow....

The Moonglow Blue Cross Rez Station is open for your service.
Services provided include (but not limited to):

**Character rez
**Pet rez
**Curing poison
**Character healing
**Pet healing
**Emotional support
**Food (lots of cheese)

The Blue Cross is currently accepting donations of bandies and volunteers are always welcome.

You can often find us by the armorer on the road by the Moonglow rift.

See you there!"

Callie, Catskills.