• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] AI weapon

mofei

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I want to use a weapon for chaining AI. Per UOguide describied the AI as"It bypasses the next victim's physical resistance on the next strike."Except for other factors, I should use a 100% physical damage weapon to achieve the max damage?

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I believe it would be more accurate to say that AI ignores any armor and hits as though the opponent had 0 resist, but at a reduced rate of 90% of your base damage.

So it doesn't matter what type of damage spread your weapon does, because AI will ignore your opponents resists altogether.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still make the weapon with whatever elemental damage works best against that creature. It helps when you run out of mana for AI and take a couple normal swings.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I still make the weapon with whatever elemental damage works best against that creature. It helps when you run out of mana for AI and take a couple normal swings.
This! Use shadow runic hammers to make exquisite/of quality items with 100% elemental damage of your foes weakest resist. This certainly helps when you run low on mana when chaining AIs.

My vote on the best swords AI weapon is the bladed staff. Hits hard (14-16 base damage), and has a 3s base swing speed which means I can swing at max with a mere 20 SSI and 150+ stamina. This let's me have a bigger mana pool then running with 180+ stamina. My sampire has 150 hps, 70 mana, and 165 stamina (small buffer there) and that is all without pots. Pair with 40 LMC and you can chain a lot of AIs.