• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ahoy Mates!

M

Maximilliean

Since me and me pirates, Ug'zyx the orc and Talen NightWolf, have returned to the seas of Sosaria and have finally gotten the High Seas booster (still no SA though) I thought I would pop in and say hi. The High Seas really has me stoaked. I love the new fish, ships, quests and sea battles. I was wondering if we might be doing a pillage the seas night or something. Any how I will try to remember to give a shout on the guild chat when I get on or when I decide to do something stupid, dangerous or both.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that you can't use High Seas without purchasing the Stygian Abyss xpac. Did they change that? If so I'm going to be pissed because my guildies had to pay for SA AND HS together to board our new boats sometime ago.

M

Maximilliean

I guess they changed it, because I didn't have a problem getting on the new Tokuno ship I bought.

*edit* My wife brought up a avalid point. Maybe you need SA to board the gargoyle ships. I would test this but I don't exactly have another 150-200k to buy another ship yet...

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've retitled your characters to show your activity if you have a usual playtime if you could post it it'd help organize a bit and hopefully help me try to bring some order ooc of course to the pirates. Currently I've less time for UO as I'm getting family over most everyday and my brother is home.

M

Maximilliean

Weekdays 6pm - 11pm ish
Saturday usually all day and most of the night
Sundays not online normally.

*note* schedule is subject to change with a honey-do list and weather.