• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] ahh NOT Require GM Beg for Web? Regine_EAMythic

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah .... in case no one saw this that has actually worked at GM Begging for AGES, it may now be being considered that GM Begging NOT be required to get small the Spider Web. Please see the post below posted by Regine_EAMythic

If anyone has any thoughts on this I guess you need to post a poll on the main UO Hall area, since this post was evidently not posted by Regine_EAMythic on the Begging forums, where of course people who work begging might see it.

If some DOES Post a poll for this on UO HALL forums please let people in THIS area know so we can go vote

"Originally Posted by Regine_EAMythic
Only GM Beggars were supposed to have a 2% chance of getting the small web while trick or treating. Based on your reports, seems like you are getting them as of 80+ skills. I'll have to take a look at the code on Monday.

That said, since this is only for Beggars, do you wish it to be fixed to GMs only or would you prefer it to remain at 80? For those who asked why not as of 50 Begging, it's because I only want to reward people who actually took the time to train the skill. Not those who made a newbie char using the advanced button and started off with 50.