• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Agents of Elven Song place notices at all town stones

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Lord of Elven Song, Inkboy the Wild, who hath been silent for some time has sent his agents to release bulletins to the people of Sosaria - a summary of which is provided for your review:

I, Inkboy the Wild, Lord of Elven Song territories in both the lands of Trammel Minoc and Luna Malas have returned after a much needed departure and rest.

In my return, I shall retake the Governorship of the town of Minoc by hand of it's willing, current, Governor and bring back the social events which have made Elven Song known throughout our lands.

With my return, I am seeking the alliances with our Governor's to the betterment of our Citizens and to those willing to stand with Elven Song as guards of our Realms and as agents to our cause..the enjoyment of our Citizens.

Recruitment will open shortly and notices will be posted for all those interested.

A new event house is being constructed on the outskirts of Luna's West Gate for our engagement of Citizens and our agents are scouring the lands to secure items of note for inclusion in the prize vaults.

For decades, Elven Song has stood as a beacon to those who seek more enrichment, entertainment and sense of family. It is now, with these ideas at heart, that we open ourselves to the idea of membership and deeper inclusion.

Prepare yourselves, for we plan to retake what is vital for our continued growth, the benefit of our Citizens both Minoc and those beyond it's borders - as well as our being solidified as a guild worthy of note.

We shall post more information as we move forward in the campaign and our reach.