• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Agent X your keep is falling

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you're doing this as a supposed favor to players, why don't you alert them when these houses are slightly worn, instead of waiting until they're in danger ? And yes I"m assuming that they're in the final stage before you notify anyone.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can do a better job, go ahead.
I've re-read my post and it still only looks like a question, not a criticism of any kind, do we need to discuss why it has appeared to trigger you ?

If @Sellingahouse logs in today and replies with "Yes, I make these posts when I find a house in "any stage" not just IDOC, then it becomes a non issue and I make a reply saying something along the lines of, "Oh cool, thanks and please continue this awesome act of kindness", if he replies instead with "I only reports IDOCs" I may or may not have a follow up comment, let's see what happens.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you're doing this as a supposed favor to players, why don't you alert them when these houses are slightly worn, instead of waiting until they're in danger ? And yes I"m assuming that they're in the final stage before you notify anyone.

I didn't find this keep someone dropped a rune in my mailbox, I then put that rune on my porch and for the next 2 days I yelled many times in chat that their keep was falling to please let them know if you can. Most of the time someone does know the person in game and gets the message to them so it can be saved. As a last resort I come on here and post if it still hasn't been refreshed. I could of posted this on here 2 days ago instead of yesterday, but I get so much crap in game for posting these keeps and castles on the boards that I try never to do it. If I would of posted 2 days ago then for last 2 days I would hear, how bad I am, how much im helping all the cheaters on all the shards come to this idoc. Cause I posted yesterday I only had 2 people come up to me in game and tell me how what they think. The only reason I post if by some chance a person that doesn't play, doesn't have chat on or doesn't look at runes happens to see it and can get message out. The only reason I posted yesterday and not before is because I just want to cut back on the crap I get for doing it. Also, I only post on keeps, castles or unique houses I have seen for many years.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't find this keep someone dropped a rune in my mailbox, I then put that rune on my porch and for the next 2 days I yelled many times in chat that their keep was falling to please let them know if you can. Most of the time someone does know the person in game and gets the message to them so it can be saved. As a last resort I come on here and post if it still hasn't been refreshed. I could of posted this on here 2 days ago instead of yesterday, but I get so much crap in game for posting these keeps and castles on the boards that I try never to do it. If I would of posted 2 days ago then for last 2 days I would hear, how bad I am, how much im helping all the cheaters on all the shards come to this idoc. Cause I posted yesterday I only had 2 people come up to me in game and tell me how what they think. The only reason I post if by some chance a person that doesn't play, doesn't have chat on or doesn't look at runes happens to see it and can get message out. The only reason I posted yesterday and not before is because I just want to cut back on the crap I get for doing it. Also, I only post on keeps, castles or unique houses I have seen for many years.
Thanks for answering, it clears it up for me at least. Carry on..

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Idocs are still stirring up feelings I see. Maybe I should come back and make them a bit noisier again. Maybe Mesanna will make the pack horses run off when houses fall and spook them.
:violin:

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well I should of posted this before for GarthGrey but I just wanted the whole thing to go away. Garth I posted about this idoc 35 hours before it fell. I posted when it was Greatly not IDOC.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You already addressed this for me, I haven't given it a second thought since then contrary to what others think.