• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After being merged I noticed an age differance

G

AV was merged today and I noticed that my AV is now younger than my EAL sim. I created my AV sim way before my EAL sim, she's missing almost a month. Did the sims not age while waiting to be merged? Did EAL force the sims to drink from the fountain of youth while holding them hostage?!?!? It wouldn't be a big deal but that would affect entitlement age for the AV sim.

Has anyone else noticed this?

G

I just checked mine and the age and entitled days are both correct. Maybe they sent you through the time warp.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

AV was merged today and I noticed that my AV is now younger than my EAL sim. I created my AV sim way before my EAL sim, she's missing almost a month. Did the sims not age while waiting to be merged? Did EAL force the sims to drink from the fountain of youth while holding them hostage?!?!? It wouldn't be a big deal but that would affect entitlement age for the AV sim.

Has anyone else noticed this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there is a problem with days old and entitlement days.

I've never lost a minute paying on any of my accounts, but one of mine have less entitlement days than sim age. I'm still scratching my head on that one. I'm wondering if maybe 'trial' time is not included in the entitlement date because that would make sense.

G

I wonuldn't think so because beta was considered to be free play and we weren't credited for those free play days.

G

All the entitlement days on one acct should be the same for every avatar on that acct. Regardless of avatar age. Shouldn't they? Are your entitlement days showing a difference?

G

I think the original poster is talking about sim-age days, not entitlement days. I am experiencing the same problem. My sim was created in AV on day one. There shouldn't be anyone in existence with a higher sim-age day count than me, but today I saw two people with several days more than me. This shouldn't be possible. The only thing I can think of is that we probably didn't age while waiting for the merge.

Seems like AV has a lot of hardcore oldtimers... I'm surprised there aren't more posts about this unless perhaps it's not an across-the-board issue? Or if the problem isn't what we think it is maybe?