• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Afew questions from a returning player

G

Got the email for a free account so reactivated. Afew questions, sorry if they have been answered already but I have looked at loads of threads without much luck -

1. Will the "amnesty" apply to free sims in TC3 where skill locks will be given based on account age?
2. If I resubscribe after the "amnesty" will i still get skill locks back in EALAND because my account has been reactivated now (Even though i don't have a sim in EALAND).
3. Is the price still £8 a month for UK players even though the exchange rate has changed greatly?

Cheers, Mark.

G

Wouldn't like to speculate about numbers 1 and 2, so much seems to be up in the air at the moment, but for number 3 I can give a categorical YES

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

but for number 3 I can give a categorical YES

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you are happy about that price.. Correct me if i am wrong, 8 Pounds a month is roughly $15.60 USD. Now if you were paying 9.99 USD, it would only be 5.12 pounds. As far as I know, I am (an aussie) paying the standard $9.99 USD a month, which is $10.84 AUD. Soooo much better than when i used to have to pay between $13 and $15 AUD a month.

G

Thanks guys one more -
Ho do i subscribe when im on the trial - says i have 12 days left but i want to be able to play in EA-Land.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

Did you go to 'my account' and update your billing info? The EA Icon doesn't work yet, from what i can gather from other posts; though just use the old TSO one and you should be fine. There are posts on this not too long ago that you may find helpful.

G

It says -

The Sims Online
The Sims Online Registration | Registered

Coupons/Promotions Days Remaining:
The Sims Online: 14-Day Free Trial 12 of 14.

No option to subscribe now.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Click the "billing" tab at the top of your account window if paying by credit card.
Then edit your billing info.

Click "change billing method" on the "subsctiption info page" if you wish to put in a game time card code.

D

dirndingle

Speaking of game time cards, does anyone know where I can find them? I looked on the EA Store, bestbuy.com, ebay, and googled too, but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks.

D

dirndingle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Speaking of game time cards, does anyone know where I can find them? I looked on the EA Store, bestbuy.com, ebay, and googled too, but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.tsogamecode.com/store/index.asp

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks

C

callum91

Do you think theyd send one of those game cards to the UK?
It wont load the FAQs and stuff for me =[

N

Noddy Bond

that site sends the code to your email does not actually send the card

C

callum91

oooh awesome :O!!
that means Ill get it at proper price then
!