• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Afer 5 years.....

ilshenar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wondering if any of you can help, over 5 years ago I left this game and turned my account over to a friend. I would like to if possible find a few people I used to play with and was hoping some of you may recognize the names and know where they might be. Some of the people I know were (spelling may be off) Ebalus, Cat'Rina, Dizzy, Gabby, Messiah and Deforciant we were all in a guild called Veterinarians of Britannia [VOB]. When I played I had a pally/archer called X, a tamer called Osiris and a bard called Amun-Ra.

Anyway If anyone know what happened to the guild or the people in it I would love to find them again :)

W

Willo23

I dont know if the actual members still play, but I have seen VoB houses in my travels. Hope that helps at all in your decision.