• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Advice on throwing template

Elias

Visitor
Hello all - looking for some advice on my throwing template:

120 Throwing
120 Tactics
120 Anat
120 Bushido
120 Heal
120 Chiv

I've currently got Necro and SS as the initial intention was to use Wraith form, however I'm finding more and more that I prefer mobility [flying] over being in this form.
It'd be used entirely for PvM with my friend [playing either tamer or archer].

The idea with 120 Chiv is to keep DF up to help with the fact that I struggle to reach Swing speed cap [not a great suit sadly].

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - I've looked at dropping healing for Vamp form and using curse weapon; I just feel a bit naked without healing skill and relies heavily on keeping damage up to leach back.

Edit: Which mastery would i go with, Throwing or Bushido? [Personal pref would be Bushido as I like the passive 20 mana]

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello all - looking for some advice on my throwing template:

120 Throwing
120 Tactics
120 Anat
120 Bushido
120 Heal
120 Chiv

I've currently got Necro and SS as the initial intention was to use Wraith form, however I'm finding more and more that I prefer mobility [flying] over being in this form.
It'd be used entirely for PvM with my friend [playing either tamer or archer].

The idea with 120 Chiv is to keep DF up to help with the fact that I struggle to reach Swing speed cap [not a great suit sadly].

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - I've looked at dropping healing for Vamp form and using curse weapon; I just feel a bit naked without healing skill and relies heavily on keeping damage up to leach back.

Edit: Which mastery would i go with, Throwing or Bushido? [Personal pref would be Bushido as I like the passive 20 mana]
I'd change Healing for Spellweaving and use that Mastery.

You don't really need 120 Healing, with leeching, Confidence and Chivalry you're covered. Add in Spellweaving for Attunement/Renewal.

Summon Reaper Mastery is 5 slots so you can cast it while staying airborn and combined with yourself can have two things casting Word Of Death on the target.

Mana Shield will lessen incoming damage.

For battles where you don't need mobility you can go into Reaper Form for extra SSI.

I'd use the Throwing Mastery until you get the Spellweaving ones.

Elias

Visitor
Thanks guys - much appreciated!

I'll be honest and say I don't know much about Spell Weaving - time to read up!