• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advice on Cu ideas for champ.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello I have tamed two Cu's and want to make one for champ spawns. Not sure what would be a good for them. Hopeing to solo or be with someone when doing it. Would help to defend against reds as well. 98D4AEBD8D8B42E68E91A698760B8942-1.png 5EC7F513BB9E4D628A6663DAEC11B102-1.png E136C6E02A03475DAFF1ACF44731CB67-1.png CCC3E16074ED4151B46C3DD5AC5E058E.png

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do u need it to clear spawn till boss, or do u plan on working it yourself? Aka u want a boss dog? Or an aoe dog? I find I can usually clear it myself faster because my cu sits there like an idiot in large groups. I use chiv AI pets on boss (usually).

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do u need it to clear spawn till boss, or do u plan on working it yourself? Aka u want a boss dog? Or an aoe dog? I find I can usually clear it myself faster because my cu sits there like an idiot in large groups. I use chiv AI pets on boss (usually).

I was hopeing to try one for the spawn and Boss. I already have a 115 scrolled Chiv al blue one.

The Gray one just started training on one mage so no points where have been used yet. Just don't want to leave the spawn to get a new pet.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was hopeing to try one for the spawn and Boss. I already have a 115 scrolled Chiv al blue one.

The Gray one just started training on one mage so no points where have been used yet. Just don't want to leave the spawn to get a new pet.
If you want to get in and out the fastest, I'd suggest bringing a necro mage tamer with high sdi. You can mow it down fast till last level, even then I found I spent more time barking commands at my dog than it doing meaningful work. SW can work decent, but i hate that it WoDs like it's a normal spell. I always bring my chiv ai or discord ai. If speed isn't a factor or your sdi is low, and your pet will be doing the work, then I'd go either SW or Mysticism.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mystic,fww, goo dogs have the most aoes.

They are fun, and usually can survive while you run around other parts of the spawn, but to many casters on them and they are toast.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Mystic,fww, goo dogs have the most aoes.

They are fun, and usually can survive while you run around other parts of the spawn, but to many casters on them and they are toast.
I like this idea. Will make one mys/fww/goo. I can maintain consume indef., but will need invis when targeted. I bet this will also be decent for the boss esp. if your toon has some firepower for the end. Also agree it will depend on the spawn types. Another one may be Triton with high mag.res. mys/fww/goo. Goo being useful to mostly gather spawn around the pet. Also Tritons have high wres and mag.res. and a crapload of training points, hard to get with medium or even moderate stated dogs. But Tritons look like crap, and not rideable.