• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advice about training PP 90% Fire Bake Kitsune

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I was thinking about training my PP Bake into a Bushido AI/GOO spawn monster but before i do so I would like to know if Bushido is really worth on maxed pet?

Pre animal training the pet was 4+ star - almost maxed out resists and lowest values in int/mana/str (35 str under cap)

I was using this puppy with bane dragon :heart:

1586169591060.png

the idea was to make this (or even a fun to play ninjitsu Bake but... hehe Ninjitsu sux atm)

1586169939181.png

Thanks a lot for any idea!
Seraphim

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try the pet out before you finish. Those pets lose stamina when hit. I put 10 stam regen on mine.
Bushido will work. It will do less damage than chiv. But will be tanky.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This AI/Chiv has room for 120s if I hit the lottery.

1586293414968.png

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh yea I was thinking about doing a same Chiv AI build but I already got bunch of nonridable AI Chiv pets so..

I still cant loose the feeling that Triton would be a better choice for Bush Goo spawn pet.. What do you think? Is it worth to thrown the 10% fire out on a spawn/tank pet?

Have you tested Rage? Does it give any significant bonus?

thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't remove rage. I cant tell what it does other than a series of fast hits but the pets kill stuff.

Bushido works on a Hiryu, it should work on your Bake.

Well, I went to TC and Bushido is not a choice on mine. I chose Goo/AI first.

1586300132988.png

Take yours there and see what your can get.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried another one. I can't choose Bushido or Ninja as the active magic because they are not on the list. But I have one with AI/Feint/Chiv the Bushido increases as the passive but I can not make it the active magic.

Maybe they do not know they were born in Tokuno.