• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advertising Vendor Houses

G

Ghost_Writer

I have created a new Vendor Houses Thread in the Trade Forum specifically for Origin Vendor houses. Please use the thread for advertising your vendor houses. We will be removing all Vendor Advertisements posted in the Origin forums.

This will give us an easy reference to all the vendor houses people decide to post. We will do our best to remove any old out-of-stock vendors as we are made aware of them. So PM me if you see any old vendors which have remained out of stock for awhile, I will check on them and remove them as necessary.

Thank you,
Ghost

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does it seem that stratics wants to do everything to make these boards like as inactive as possible?

G

Ghost_Writer

Huh? it's actually quite the opposite. If you post about your vendor here it just walks off the main page as time goes on and new posts supersede it. If you post in the specified thread it will be there any time someone wants to look up vendor establishments.

Why is it some posters always try the negative in everything we do? This was done for your benefit, not ours, now I have another thread to maintain.

Sincerely,
Ghost

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like having the vendor house thread (as we did on the old board) because it's much easier to find and reference houses. Thanks for adding it again Ghost!