• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adventures in BlizzCon: Part One

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Day 1

I arrived in Anaheim the day before and after an overpriced reakfast at the hotel, myself and the rest of the fansites waited in the lobby to head out to Blizzard's office in Irvine. There was already some confusion here as my itinerary stated we were leaving at 10:00AM and it was changed to 11:00AM. Some of us rushed breakfast to get to the waiting area on time to find this out when we got there. The up-side, we received breakfast vouchers, that covered our morning munchies for the rest of our stay.

After mulling around, they finally round us up and herded us to a*bus, (moo). Once we*were all on board, off we went! Upon arrivial, they announced that what we would see was going to be limited as clearance was not granted to go through the development areas. Rather dissapointed I followed the group through the entrance and into the museum and theatre. I must say I adored the museum, but I love the art in Blizzard games.

The highlights of this portion, getting a signed piece of art and having lunch with the Blizzard staff. They were amazingly receptive to ideas and suggestions in a*relaxed environment. The food was really tatsty too! Here are a few more pictures from day one:​

​

​

​

More...