• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adventures in Blizzcon: Finale

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Day 3

Throught my adventures at my first BlizzCon, this day went the smoothest.* There was still a line to get in, but it was not nearly as bad as it was on the first day.* I was able to see a bit more that I was able to the day prior, and attempted to meet up with people on my server, Sisters of Elune.* That however was a bit of*a* bust, I kept missing the other person that was there.* *waves*

The*gallery that was set up, was great to peruse through.* I am a huge fan of art, especially fantasy pieces and game art.** Blizzard did not disspoint here.* As expected the exhibit was beautifully done and the pieces displayed were breathtaking.* I really wished my other half was withe me to see this part of the event, as*he would have been just as enthralled as I was.***

​

I did spend some time in line awaiting a comic icon, Jim Lee, but it was worth the wait.* He is amazingly humble and was sweet enough to personalize the two figures I bought to have signed.* That wait was definately better than my five hour ordeal the day before.*

The closing ceremonies, were much better than the opening one.* Patton Oswalt, was rather funny and the music was a stark contrast of each other.* Overall,*the closing was far more entertaining.* I stll think there could have been far more organization with*BlizzCon as there was a lot of*room for improvement in various areas.* I still had a great time and enjoyed myself.* The highlight of my*final day, was definately meeting Jim Lee!* On that note, over and out...​

More...