• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran

Hey folks,

Here is an F.A.Q for the new Adventurers Challenge, we hope this helps to explain how this system works, if you have any additional questions please drop them below and we can build up the list.

1. How do I obtain rewards in the Adventurer's Challenge?
  • You must have premium status active on your account to make progress.
  • You will have a time limit of one month to obtain the mount reward.
  • Each week you will have the opportunity to unlock a new reward chest.
  • You have the chance to also acquire a daily bonus of challenge points.
2. What are challenge points?

Challenge points are calculated based on fame gathered through certain activities.

3. What activities can I do to gather challenge points?
  • PvE
  • Fishing
  • Gathering
4. What activity will give me the most challenge points?

It doesn't matter which activity you do, you will still get roughly the same amount of challenge points for each activity.

5. At what time do the weekly chests unlock?

Every week at 10 UTC

6. Can I trade these weekly chests?

No, you cannot trade the chests themselves, however some of the items that drop from them will be trade-able.

7. What can I obtain in these weekly chests?

Consumables that are mentioned here. With a chance to grab a randomized vanity reward on top of that.

8. How does the daily bonus work?

When you make progress and reach a certain threshold which is displayed in-game, you can get an additional bonus of challenge points for logging in each day.

[WIP]

Continue reading...