• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Adding Mods to Current Skin

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious as to how to add mods to your current skin?

Right now I run copper enhanced (latest version). I was trying to add You See Messages mod and Diablo Health mod onto this skin.

I extracted You See Messages folder with 3 files into the mods directory under copper enhanced. However, nothing shows up.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dont be afraid to holler if you need help on others. some cant even be added to some mods and some are harder than others.

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are using the Show Me ... mod then you go to:

Electronic Arts/ UO Stygian Abyss/ User INterface/ click your custom UI/ mod folder

and then put the folder for you see into the mod folder.

Then you have to go to settings in game, and its under one tab. Can't remember which one though.

So any single mod you get you just paste that folder into your mod folder.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh, that's probably why the Diablo health mod isn't working for my client...installed it in the wrong directory!

Thanks!

If you are using the Show Me ... mod then you go to:

Electronic Arts/ UO Stygian Abyss/ User INterface/ click your custom UI/ mod folder

and then put the folder for you see into the mod folder.

Then you have to go to settings in game, and its under one tab. Can't remember which one though.

So any single mod you get you just paste that folder into your mod folder.