• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Added to Rune library.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, just recently added around 75 more books to the rune library. Added 10 new quest books, a big taming section and books for every city in tram, malas and tokuno. Plus many more! Take a look and always feel free to leave suggestions on what you would like to see. Also I dont see many people using library.. I feel its a very large one. Do you use it? or are rune libraries just not that vool anymore lol, just curious. Library is located inside Luna city walls. North west corner of town, on upper side of road. Library is on 2nd floor.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice library, I used to own that same house a few years back and also had a library there. I'm going to just keep my books stored and use yours. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom

BTW. I might have some runes that you dont have, I will try to check and see. I have some to alot of strange places that you cant mark/get to anymore.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Tom. Glad you use it, I would love the runes you have. Was beganing to wonder if I should close the luna shop and moth ball the library, hehe.

T

TPease

Does your library have the obsidian statue quest?
I used to really like doing this quest but I forgot how to even start the quest.

BTW - Incredible Library

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does your library have the obsidian statue quest?
I used to really like doing this quest but I forgot how to even start the quest.

BTW - Incredible Library
Thanks, I think I have the obsidian quest book. I have a good 20-25 quest books, they are along the west wall behind the stairs.

P

Pennywise

L-l-let me says some hail Marys and I will come visit. Kthanx.