• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] **Added Items 11/19**Selling OR Trading Event Items and a Few Other Rares

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Selling all the items below. Please comment, PM or ICQ me if you are interested in an item. This is not a MUST DO, but I would really like it if you make an offer rather than ask me how much something is...I am still catching up on pricing after having been gone for a while and so it helps me out. I will trade just about anything in the list for items rather than gold....I am looking for EM Items that have Fel/Felucca in the title also anything from a PVP event. I also like other Fel/PVP related "rares"...for example: a guildstone with a PVP name on it, bones with PVP names, PVP named personal bless deeds, AOS clothing or Whispering Roses with Fel/PVP names, anything pertaining to Felucca or PVP will likely interest me. Thank you for taking the time to check out my goodies!

The Dread Grajana, Queen of Spiders and Snakes
1638018826410.png

Voodoo Mans Chestplate Blessed By The Medusa Simulacrum
1638018837713.png

Official Guardian Of The "Spirit Of Christmas" - Stratics Community Wiki
1638018856805.png

Non-Sosarian Vegetation Partially Digested By A Langolier Of The Purifiers - Stratics Community Wiki
1638018870283.png

Rotten Leprechaun BRew
1638018903738.png

A Large Holiday Festival Cookie(Hue 63)-
1638018916897.png

A Ledger Detailing Items Smuggled By the Nujel'm Underground Crime Syndicate
1638018928143.png

A Mummified Zombie of the Unseen
1638018966137.png

A Fountain Of Blood From Lake Superior Players (Makes You Bleed when you run across it)

1638018978815.png

Blue Robe.PNG Necro Blue Robe(Hue 1176) -

Trumpet.png

Friends Sash.PNG

Santas Milk.PNG

Bell Painted By Santa.PNG

Leather Mage Armor.PNG --- Leather Cap That is Also Mage Armor (Offer)

Attachments

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Added some items. Would Love to Trade for any event items with Fel/Felucca in the title, any items from PVP events or any other "Rare" or "Oddball" item that has to do with PVP/Fel (Guildstones with PVP names, Bones with PVP names, Personal Bless Deeds, I'm sure there is something else out there I haven't thought of). Thanks for you help!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Bump...Added some more items. Would LOVE to trade for some Felucca titled items!