add-on bug

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Anfalas

Recently I decorated an office for my character at a house that I'm a co-owner at. Every item in the room, including the add-ons, were placed by my character and at first I was able to release/redeed the items to move them as I saw fit. However, after my friend put the house into edit mode to make minor changes to another floor, it seems to have forgotten who placed certain items. I am still able to release all locked down or secured items in the room. I can also still redeed some of the add-ons (hanging axes, curtains, rug, and stone tables). However, other add-ons (decorative shields and small bed) give me a message stating that only the house owner or the person who originally placed the add-on can take it down. The character I'm having this trouble on is the one who placed every single one of these items and the house owner can't help with it because his account is too new to be able to redeed the 4th year reward decorative shields.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2001
Austin baby!
That can be a weird situation. I've gotten it with skeletons too. I think you can page a GM to come redeed for you, just explain the situation as clearly as you can. Something like:

I have placed a decorative shield add on in my house but am unable to remove it with any character including the house owner. Please redeed for me!

Make sure you're on the home owner when you page. Good luck!