• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Acropolis Live Auction Week One

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This Friday July 19 beginning at 9:00 Pm eastern time, I will be hosting a live auction on the roof of my in town Luna house on Atlantic, items can be submitted any time up until the auction begins, either by dropping the item and a book containing the name of the item, your contact information such as ICQ number, and a starting bid for the item if you want one, into the mailbox on the roof, or handing the book and item to me directly anytime. I will host these auctions every other Friday in Coordination with the KFC auctioneers, for example Friday of week 1 is mine, Friday of week 2 is KFC's, and so on. as of now approximately 30 items have been submitted for the auction. My ICQ is 678566021. Thanks :)