• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Achievements

E

Eldorian

Freaking addicting they are.

I'm curious if anyone else has been working on these as much as I have? I got almost all the Hallowed Eve's ones completed - just need 17 more masks and also the pet that the headless horseman drops.

I also got the Headless Horseman mount last night too, which gives you a nice feat of strength achievement :)

N

Nevyn

14 masks and a toothpick to go, here.

Still working on getting the horseman mount, though. That thing is sweet.

E

Emuishere

I need HH stuff, masks, toothpick and a few more wand changes...yes these are extremely addicting!!!

W

wtfisit123

Im working on the "Guardian of Cenarius" achievement, im almost exalted with cenarion circle, and thats all i need

R

RayneStorm

I'm working on the Pet's achivements. Get 50, and you get a pet skunk. I'm all about that!

I did hear they are dropping the masks from the meta-achievement, so if you are having mask issues, don't worry too much.

W

wyrmtongue

50 mounts for the Albino Drake. :coco:

The pet from the horseman is the Sinister Squashling.

Need that and the hallowed helm for the second achievement.

After the horsemans sword for my rogue.

Only thing I don't like is you have to go back and do dungeons and such you already completed.... again. :bs:

W

wtfisit123

agreed on the dungeon thing, but sadly i dont think there is a way they couldve restored that

P

penguinduude

I need the stinking tooth pick and I can get the hallowed title since they are taking the 20 mask achivement out of the game next patch. My current goal is to hit exalted with the ardent dawn and since im a ret pally, I have been soloing Scholo pretty easy :) Also my guild has made raids for some of the old instances, and now I need BWL (which is half way cleared now) and AQ40. woo!

E

Eldorian

I finally got the pet last night. Now all I need is the mask one to complete them all... but either way, I got what I need now to get the title when it's fixed :)

P

penguinduude

I finally got the pet last night. Now all I need is the mask one to complete them all... but either way, I got what I need now to get the title when it's fixed :)
*grumbles* still no stinkin toothpicks

E

Emuishere

It took me a while to get the toothpicks, I pretty much have a handful of stuff left but the server latency is kiling me.

P

penguinduude

Woo, finally got the toothpicks after almost a week of hallowed end :p Titles are ftw.

W

wyrmtongue

Everytime I try to get a wand I get a darn mask. :sad4:

You can get a squashling from trick or treat bags.

Not sure what the drop rate is though.

E

Emuishere

I got one today, but have no idea what the drop rate is, now my goal is the mount and mask.

Lord Lucifer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picked up the mount last night and got the helm day before we been running them pretty constant, like the 40th time through we got the mount to drop..
Made alitle video of us down there hehe enjoy..

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifJOjPGUkPQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifJOjPGUkPQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

hunt well all

B

Bud_Weiser

Sweet vid. =)

I have all of the explorations done, all of the Classic dungeons done, almost all of the Outlands dungeons, I have the Albino mount, etc..etc...

When I first logged into my main, I only had to clear MC. I was able to also pick from about 3 titles.

Anyone else get the Jenkins title within 1 hour of the patch being live? Or how about taming a Core Hound... not the white one in Bloodmyst Isle, or the green one from SMV.... but a REAL Core Hound?

P

penguinduude

I have all of the explorations done, all of the Classic dungeons done, I have the Albino mount. Anyone else get the Jenkins title within 1 hour of the patch being live? Or how about taming a Core Hound but a REAL Core Hound?
Yes to all of those except I helped a friend get the Core hound from MC :p

G

GrizzleyAdams

I haven't had much time to get many of the achievements. :-( What achievement is the coolest to you guys?

W

wyrmtongue

I like the pet achievements.

The skunk looks pretty cool.

Ahh the joys of pixelated pets. :thumbup:

M

mecantile

One thing I discovered is that you can't get the falling achievement using Levitate! So now I need to get a mod and go to ORG to find a good spot to jump off of.