• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

accounts

Lyn

Visitor
hey not sure if anyone can help me i have an account from years ago but cant remember the password or the email that it was under and the email prob doesnt even exist anymore. any ideas how i can get it back so i can transfer anythign that was on it
thanks in advance

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not likely to happen.
You could try an email to Mesanna but unless you can give pretty good dates when it was active, chars names and item contents of backpack or bank.
It's probably not gonna happen, incase you're not the real owner. A security thing.

Adrahil

Adventurer
Contact Broadsword's customer service. They were very helpful to unlock my account with the same issues. They have certain criteria they ask and you will need provide that information (old addresses or cd codes). I did the whole process over e-mail and took maybe an afternoon. I was very impressed with the service myself.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would try at the very least. Have as much as you can remember available, even if the e-mail does not exist any longer if you can remember what it was. Same with the payment info(again even if its different now) your name should not have changed..... characters names, bank contents, shard or shards you played. They are definitely more secure these days but it still will boil down to how convincing you are. If the account has not been wiped and has not been used or taken by someone else you have a good chance.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
just email them and ask to unlink the account name: XXXXX from the current email, and explain that you no longer have the access to that email account

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I had very little info and was able to get mine recovered. They are very helpful, but it does take time. It took mine a little over a week.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
[email protected] she specifically asked people to contact involving issues getting an account back. They have a questionnaire they will send you and the more you can answer the better. That account is out there :) Even a dead email will help her track down the account.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
This is the information I had from last year and got my account back and I could barely remember my name. I didn't know CD key or secret word but knew my personal information and what bank the subscription came from.

Thank you for contacting Ultima Online Support.

If your email is about a Technical Support or Billing issue you should expect a response from the Technical Team within 72 hours. Please be sure to have any e-mail spam filters properly configured to allow the address: [email protected](so that further responses are not blocked).

To help expedite service, please reply to this email at your convenience with as much of the account information requested below as possible, to the best of your recollection.

Name of the account:
Secret Word:

First and Last name on account:
Email on account:
Date of birth on account (MM/DD/YYYY):
Phone number on the account:
Country and/or State of residency:

Date when account was opened and closed:
Last four digits and type of credit card on account (Visa, Mastercard, etc.):
CD Key(s) used to activate game/expansion:
Any character names found on the account (name AND shard):
Any other information that may help locate the account(s):

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This all works great and they really do try to find your account.
I will add in, if you were a bit silly and used a fake name or information, and bought only time codes.... it might take them a bit more time to find you...
* a old friends teenage son's did this... and they were able to get their accounts back... took the CS a bit to find them but nothing is impossible if you have even bits of info.*