• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Accounts for sale!

S

Sindris

Both accounts are over 120 months old each. One has 2 vet rewards on it, the other has 4. Each account comes with 5 full soulstones. I also have over 50 soulstone fragment tokens. Accounts are primarily Lake Austin based, but have good characters on Chesapeake as well. Two houses are placed on Lake Austin, one is a Fel keep south of trinsic, the other is a nicely built 18x18 custom home near a bridge in Malas.

It would take hours to list all the junk I have saved up over the last 10 years. I have boxes and boxes of enhanced armor. Lots of christmas stuff, marties, arties both cursed and uncursed. Comes with a singing crystal ball, an old Guild stone, 11 heritage tokens that I have not used yet, evil furniture tokens, 9th anniversary tokens... you get the picture. Both accounts are updated to the latest expansions.

I will be changing over all my secured crates to locked down so people can look stuff over. I simply don't have the time to play any more with a 2 year old and 3 month old.

I am selling both accounts at once. I don't care what happens to them after they are sold. I am asking for 400 bucks, but nothing is written in stone.

I can be reached via PM here, or by ICQ at 423875 if you want a tour.