• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ACCOUNT with event items and uber pvp chars and items for sale

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might take in consideration in selling both my accounts , one is a part of uo history, it has 120 months ...with all my main characters

Event items inside the accounts:

ARI
Samaritan robe
Acid proof robe
Necromancer Shroud
Vine cords sandals
Orc chief helm (30 hci)

chars are uber all ready to go with uber armour and pvp weapons if you want some infos on the armour , u can directly pm me and I will show you all the suits in game.

All the armour + weapons are worth over 700 mils , not considering the event items above ofc

all the chars have eaten 120 ps

Main mage
Kiss of Death

120 mag
120 ev
120 resist
120 sword
120 med
120 tact

suit is like 40 lmc 7 mr with 45 dci 15 hci 50 ep 69 80 65 80 70 (anti corpse skin suit)

uber weapons for insta kill combos ofc

Satana's Touch

uber ninja stealth dexer
120 sword
120 ninja
100 hiding
100 stealth
80 healing
100 ana
100 tact

char is uber , he has wonderful hatchet, war fork ubws , cleaver and bone harvester and a super weapon for dismounting (ds makes 40 dmg). the char has eaten also 120 tact 120 ana 120 bush 120 parry 120 resist etc etc

Blazing InfernO

120 magery
120 eval
120 resist
120 wrestling
100 taming
100 lore
rest in meditation + book 10 meditation

uber char for doing champs , he has bonded a full gmed Rune beetle, nightmare and a cuside , nice to pwn ppl in a few seconds

suit also here is anti corpse , with like 70 75 70 75 70 resists , 40 lmc 100 lrc 12 mr 45 dci , all you can ask from a suit

MACOS DADDY , blue necro nice char if you need a blue cuz too many blue noobs around and you cannot do 1vs10 anymore since they nerfed your bushido uber mage heh

anyway char is using talisman and book etc to reach the right point of skills , this way the char has 70 meditation for playing perfectly , 120 eval + 100 anatomy gives 120 wrestling passive:

120 ss (base 110 + talisman = 120)
105 necro (100 + talisman= 105 . all u need to never flizze)
100 anatomy
120 eval
115 magery
120 resist
70 meditation

char has uber equipment , over 45 dci without shield lol... consider I got one of the best ep rings in game (ep 50 0 3 dci 12 phys 8)

resists 70 75 70 75 70 lmc 40 mr 7 100 lrc 45 dci + shield = 60 dci

XXX
uber tamer archer
he uses orc chief helm 30 hci with uber ep ring and I 've tons of amazing bracelets with uber mods....so it'll up to you to create whatever you want on the suit ....

bows are amazing , balanced ones and non balanced. worth 100+ mils

BlOoDBatHkiLlA

blue uber bushido warrior all maximised 120
120 sword
120 bush
100 tact
100 ana
120 parry
100 healing
60 chiv for pwning all the spawn and monsters

uber suit also here and uber weapons for pvm and pvp ...too many things to talk about, you should pm me to see the suits directly

all the suits are NEON coloured , so you'll look very sexy , all the chars have 2 + etherals in the packs, I got biggest yew house in Europa shard ( so u can resell for a lot) and a keep located in felucca

Tons of rewards , super restock room in the house which has like 200 trapped chests hehe 50 k of each reagents , 1000 + orange petals 1000+ apples, tons of kegs, of fountains etc etc , pk restocking room

it's time for me to quit uo... I need to dedicate my attentions to my jobs and I cannot spend my nights pking anymore

the other char is 100 months old and has uber blue chars, all 120s, no items on them , just all 120s, from mage inscribe, to necro spellweaver etc

ah I forgot...the main account has also the famous The Hands of God, yes it's me, for sure you traded sometimes with me
...120 tailor 120 smith 100 tinkering 80 cooking (apples
) 100 alchemy etc , he has tons of barbed armour crafted , like 7 chests , there are pieces from 500k of value to like 5 mils.

pm me if interested

If I 'd give a price to all the items for pvp and armour I think the value would be 1000+ mils if I include the armour in it also and jewels.

the event items well u know their prices for sure. there are like 20 soulstones with 120 skills 100 etc for making all the changes you need.

pm me with offers .

G

Well i guess your accounts are pretty "Uber" as you said it 15 times in your post lol :p

M

Mortharr

would advise anyone to contact me before dealing with this person, few things you may want to know.