• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Upgrade Question

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an old account from WAYYYY back so it has no expansions on it like Mondains legacy. My question is...if I buy the Stygian Abyss expansion do I automatically get access to all the expansions that came before it? like Mondains legacy for example.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. You get access to all EXPANSIONS. This does not include Anniversary Edition content such as the crystal & shadow house tiles or extra character slots.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All accounts were upgraded to Mondains Legacy for free, So if you don't 'need' Stygian Abyss you have access to everything else without needing to buy anything. But of course I recommend SA. :p

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I noticed that when I recently opened an old account, also never upgraded. It has the Mondain's Legacy splash screen. All my other accounts have either the SA or 9th AE splash screens before the login gump.