• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Account : See inside for more info..

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

Looking for an account that has atleast 4 real good characters. ( maxed stats , GM or Higher in at least 5 or more skills), with resonable names ( not Pixel lover or Gumby )

Mostly looking for:

Characters:

Crafter , Stealth Archer , Tamer , Warrior , or Thief..

Shard:

Lake Superior or Legends

Items :

Stripped ( Just Characters ) to Medium end ( Some items / gold)

60 month or higher

Price area : $70-$100 US dollars , may pay more for better account.

All I request is that you accept to do the account transfer program at MY cost , before ANY money or account info is exchanged , more info here:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=6174

-------

N

NEVEC

I have two account for sale the LS 101 has all GM Or higher Skills names on toons are Julia, Rhiannon, Olivia, Dawn, Quill, & Hope Vincentia. Both accounts are listed in the trader's hall the chessy account has alot more stuff but the skills still need working if you like i could sale you both account for $100.00 then you would have some items to use or sale. Just ICQ or PM me. Thanks

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got an europa account for sale with some reasonable skills on it. Its not 48months though. But would you be interested in that? Its listed on the Trade forum.

K

kennykilleduo

I have two account for sale the LS 101 has all GM Or higher Skills names on toons are Julia, Rhiannon, Olivia, Dawn, Quill, & Hope Vincentia. Both accounts are listed in the trader's hall the chessy account has alot more stuff but the skills still need working if you like i could sale you both account for $100.00 then you would have some items to use or sale. Just ICQ or PM me. Thanks
Still have LS one??

I've got an europa account for sale with some reasonable skills on it. Its not 48months though. But would you be interested in that? Its listed on the Trade forum.
Looking mostly for 60 or higher , Thx though