• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account saying free player

G

Um one my accounts are now tellin me it on a 14 day trial when i know i have time left on emy account .. is this a new bug or somthing ..

J

jafo1972

It's a free account, right? Wait out the 14 days and then log that account on through the main EA Land shortcut and it should register with EA as a free account.

I got e-mails last week about 2 of my accounts expiring in 7 days, I'm just waiting for the message so I can do them like my main accounts. Also, these accounts are now close to 28 days old so they should have gotten the message sooner.

G

no it wasnt a free account ive been playin her before ea lands open .. was kinda werid i had no probs landin at my other lot till this morning i loged in got a error 23 an came back to "your not allowe din other houses but resident ones" .. kinda make sme mad i know i been payin for it lol