• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Account hacked- luna house cleaned out

• Thread starter NorCal Uo Dealer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
N

NorCal Uo Dealer

well yesturday morning i woke up to a stripped luna house and chars.. i honestly laughed for this wasnt the first time this has happend to me.. they couldnt take the house for i have a few vendors up that werent mine.. my luna spot will be goin up for sale after sunday and for me, not sure if i will stick around or not.. a 5-6billion hit with rares-gold-ect is a hard one to swallow

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well yesturday morning i woke up to a stripped luna house and chars.. i honestly laughed for this wasnt the first time this has happend to me.. they couldnt take the house for i have a few vendors up that werent mine.. my luna spot will be goin up for sale after sunday and for me, not sure if i will stick around or not.. a 5-6billion hit with rares-gold-ect is a hard one to swallow
No im sure you can swallow it.... (couldnt help it) :danceb:

Im sure you will be ok.. when i was brokering a few years ago i got 3 accounts hacked and lost about $3000 of items to be sold...... i know the feeling man..

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about this, we have all lost items, but when you lose it all it hurts bad. Again very sorry.

Tom

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That is a major bummer. I was wondering why I say a post with it for sale.

Sorry for your loss and I hope in the end those fools get what they deserve. Thats just dead on wrong.

D

Deb

Wow, I hope you find out who did it. Stupid question...you didn't give your account info to anyone did you? Is your house that had all the awesome stuff on roof. If so, I love your vendors :):):)

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Ya no idea- but hey i been here before and gotten back up- EA is a joke and no help at all of course- dont know how those clowns have a job but whatever- i love the whole i cant give you the ip address that logged onto your account and dry looted you for personal privacy reasons- lol- oh well - gotta love this drug called UO

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry brother :( another fuk3d up situation...and not for the first, second or...time. Some serious h0m0's out there...hopefully they'll get hit by a fuxin bus for some karma or maybe there dog will die horribly from cancer.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very bothersome

keep us informed as much as you can.
Thanks and good luck

thelma1717

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude im so sorry , i lost a luna pac house with venders over 2 bill in gold and rares. the person who got me sold account over 5 years ago then gets on live chat says its his gives original registration code and ea does not even take a look at whos benn paying on it all this time justhands account over to him, i call complain billing goes opps gives me a stripped account back and says sorry that should not have happened and they give me 6 months free play lmfao what asses and the guy is still in game playing, i even gave them his icq his name everything from when i got it from him they still wont give anything back lol. playing on old 130 month account just cant seem to want to plat after this its hard to lose everthing after playing over 10 years. again sorry for i know how it feels. took me forever to get into luna i really miss all of you there was a cool little place to live and play but its all gone, thanx ea

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Thank you for all your post.. ya ea is just full of gamers who i believe just give there buddies account info to loot- for the first time i wwas hacked it was the night of that i had to make a ea account to complain about something ingame.. go figure-- like my brother said before this isnt my first time being hacked.. i will always come back up.. had a buddy leave the game the day after and guess who has the account :) to the hacker who has probraly been reading this post and laughin.. karma is a b!T#H and it will get ya

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about this...I was wondering what was up with your house. Have you seen any of your items go anywhere? Any idea which one of the normal creeps did it?

C

Conrad99

Nor Cal. I knew you could not quit the game. Sorry this happened. You help me in the past so if there is something I do to help you let me know.