• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account from 2/2003 but no Refunder :(

G

Hey!!

I signed up for TSO at 2/2003. I stoped playing in 2004 or 2005 but I reactivated my account 4 weeks ago. Shouldn't I be a Refunder now????? My Sim is "Florian Huck".

greetings
moko

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I think you mean "Founder" and yes, you will qualify as a Founder. However, the amnesty program has not yet been run. Here is a link to the latest blog post regarding amnesty: (okay, I was going to link you, but the EA site seems to be down now)

Legs

G

Founder flags were, originally, only on accounts begun before Dec. 17, 2002. Creating an account in Feb (2) 2003 would not qualify for one of the original founder flag/simmy rewards, so it would not show on your reactivated account.

They are proposing to give founder flags and simmies to players that created up to six months after the launch of the game, during the amnesty, so you should get one, then.