• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account age

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, my account age seems to be stuck, I quit and came back and since back the age of the account has not risen. ANyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

T

TerryFyde

The UO account "aging" timer, unlike mine, has not worked correctly for a very long time.

The yearly thingy usually catches up between 10 - 14 days and the monthly tends to go in spurts ........ s'pose it is all based on when they feed the hamster.

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how long have you been back?
it does not move if account is not paid for
like my accout is 40 odd months but was opend in 2000

K

kray2s

Mr Fyde is right ...... the timer has been screwed for ages. (however loki's post stands true aswell).

Despite the people in the ivory tower / offices claiming to fix it repeatedly account ages can lag well behind the actual age of the account by quite a few mnths!

Best thing to do is tell them i guess if its that important! ...... personally mine being a bit slow is stopping me from claiming vet rewards heheheh