• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Age Still a Problem

• Thread starter Edina Monsoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Edina Monsoon

Ok everybody, and Jeremy included,

I sent you an email when you requested info on account ages not aging correctly. As of this January, my account was aged 84 months as of January 2008. I have paid every month and played every day since then, and the account age now showing is 86 months. If January was my 84th month, and this is now August, unless I am really ******** and don't know how to count, I would add up that my account should be that August is my 91st month.

Jan = 84
Feb = 85
Mar = 86
Apr = 87
May = 88
Jun = 89
Jul = 90
Aug = 91

But, alas, my account still says 86 months old. Is the hamster stuck in March?

To add to this, 11 days ago I created a new account with a new account code from the 9th anniversary edition, and upon logging in and checking this new accounts account age, it said

"Your account is 2 months old".

I hope this helps the hamster in charge of account age.

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

E

Edina Monsoon

Oh, I get it...

I just had an epiphany...

This is because you don't have any 11th anniversary veteran rewards, so we will just slow down the account age process?

Great, makes sense to me...

Maybe we can get those 11th year vet rewards when we hit 15 years old?

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Edina,
To add to this, 11 days ago I created a new account with a new account code from the 9th anniversary edition, and upon logging in and checking this new accounts account age, it said
"Your account is 2 months old".
this is strange, but only the part that its only 2 month. AFAIK all new accounts got a bonus of 3 month in the past, not only of two month.
Since one of my accounts created back in second half of November 2000 is now 95 month old, this seems still to be true for the older accounts.
*Salute*
Olahorand

C

Connor_Graham

My account only got the 2 months when I started as well. I believe it was explained back then as the account receiving credit for the paid for time, which would be the initial free 30 day trial period, plus another month for the paid for time.