• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Age Question

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is 720 skill points the max you can get with an account 4 years and older? Im asking cause my account just turned 5 years so i thought i might get 725 cap but i cant seem to raise anything. If the cap really does stop at 720 i think you should keep getting 5 extra points per year no matter how old your account is.

L

Lady Katherine

720 is the maximum number of skill points possible regardless of how much older your account is than 4 years.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sucks, like i said above you should keep getting 5 points every year no matter how old the account is... i bet that would make the few vet players left alittle happier.