• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account age incrementing is borked again.

G

At least it is for me. The latest that I usually get a month added is on the 17th of each month. I'm pretty sure I didn't get a month added last month and I'm sure one hasn't been added this month. Anyone else?

I

imported_Mister E.

account age progression in UO is like the time progression on a wind up clock. always has to be someone there to wind it up...this was pre-hampster wheel after all.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup i noticed mine didn't go up either. The only reason i noticed is because im waiting for my 36 months so i can finally use my darn ethereals.

I

imported_Farsight

Likewise, I've been at 59 months for about 3 months now.

G

same here.... I thought I was going crazy but now ya'll say it to. I havn't got another month in at least two three months.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Well ... there's always here

Thx .. btw ... checking my own and found a "billing" class error ... (changed cards ... update in the morning)

(on track ... btb)

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Support doesn't really read the emails (i am not completely sure they can). They just look for key words and match it to a response. I am convinced that they are macros. Noone can possibly be that bad.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been stuck at 59 months for at least 2 months now. I'm hoping it will magically get fixed. I'd like a vet reward, I haven't gotten one since I quit playing 4 years ago.

G

I hope they see this and look at it again. Seems like it comes up way too often