• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Accidently deleted 2 islands >.<

• Thread starter Monkeybear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Monkeybear

See this is why we need cream bear suits!

I have 2 sims the exact same except they don't have cream bear suits! So I got confused and mixed up the sims...

I accidently kicked out the owner and clicked yes instead of inviting my other bear and clicking yes

I done this twice, lost a sand island but fortunately Cherri *waves* Hi Cherri, was a roomie at my grass island and we managed to save that.

Cream bear suits could have prevented this!

I

imported_rpsky3

I am so sorry to hear that. I really wish that I was able to offer one to you. I hope it goes better for you.

I

imported_rpsky3

you know monkeybeartso? you will get far in the game with this kind of attitude! i can sure learn from you. Thank you!

I

imported_rpsky3

i was complimenting
i was just stating that with that kind of look at the game, and not getting all out of shape, with such a positive attitude, you will succeed not only in game, but in life as well

G

I hope Parizad, Luc, Lee and whoever else listens reads this and has enough sympathy for you that they FINALLY give you your cream bear suit!! I think you should make some signatures for people who support your cause. I would use it.

G

Wouldn't both sims have been wearing cream bear suits? That would make them identical. NO, cream bear suits would not have prevented this. You silly lookin bear!

Sorry to hear about your island.