• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the south east of the Abyss there is a bridge i can't cross. There still a very big area behind it. Its south from the Stygian Dragon Temple.

I'm i missing something or it stis blocked of intended by a invisible forcefield?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It may be a gargoyle type bridge one you need flying for just like the sparklies or it could just be b;locked for now what one is it and I will try it

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a normal bridge. I Even try flying mode . I can walk under it but not cross it.

From the Stygian Dragon go eastwards and then take the bridge to the North. after crossing that bridge go all the way south to the next bridge.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, I ran through the Abyss for the first time last night and I think I hit all the areas. I did notice that there was a very long white bridge on the atlas map that I never did find in the general area you mention. I'm guessing it's been replaced with slightly different terrain and a different bridge or two. Take a peek today if you get a chance.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i keep getting stuck on the bridges and have to recall or tp to get unstuck

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, I ran through the Abyss for the first time last night and I think I hit all the areas. I did notice that there was a very long white bridge on the atlas map that I never did find in the general area you mention. I'm guessing it's been replaced with slightly different terrain and a different bridge or two. Take a peek today if you get a chance.

After i saw your pictures today , it was the first thing i checked. And yep its different for both clients.