• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss Mini champ drop question (Animated Legs)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail all,

I've been working the Renowned Devourer of Souls mini champ trying to get the Animated Legs of the Tinker. I am on a gargoyle, and I need human / elf legs. Last night I got the Pillar of Earth drop, and realized it was a garg artifact (because I was on a garg).

Is it even possible to get the human legs from the Renowned Devourerf if I am on a garg? Can anyone confirm? I'm starting to think I need to switch to a human toon to get these....

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe it matters on what race you are on for the drops.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not sure, however i do know all my drops from Halloween event was wearable(usable) for whatever race i was playing at the time. My guess is that unless it only spawns as one particular version then it would likely be for whatever race your using.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know the Legs dropped as a Garg Item............. I use my weaver mystic Garg in the fairy dragon/renowned wyvern spawn and all of the legs he has had drop have been human.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks Tyrath, I wanted a confirmation that someone had completed the champ on a garg but got human version. Now I can farm in peace :)