• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss Houses

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I cannot remember the name of the haunted abyss house that was placed when it was awarded as a prize, Is it still up and can anyone let me know the owner, I seem to remember when I "quit" about 6 years ago he managed to get hold of, and hopefully kept some soul stones of mine......

Last edited:

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Abyss House East.jpg
Hi Jack Flash! You meant this house? We hope you'll find a way to retrieve your Soul Stones. To also answer your previous question here, we haven't bumped into any WoY char for a while, we used to see them rather often especially in or around the house in Zento that has the portal to the Western Abyss House. But as we cannot be sure whether they are active (we visit the Abyss less often now we had our focus on the Roof for a month) we didn't respond before.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hello, yes thanks, I cant remember the name of the original owner though :( unless this is another char on the owner acct?? anyway hope to be back in soon so I will try to find out :). thanks again

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if anyone sees the owner can you ask him to look here or ice me 276556697.
thanks

Last edited: