• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss Entry Help on the Catskills

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing in the Catskills for a few months. I have been coming to Europa for 20 years or more. I had runes to enter the Abyss but now I can only enter from the Tomb of the Kings (but I don't know how to solve the puzzle of the levers to enter) or from the Isle of Fire. On Europa there was a house that had teleports to enter various places. For example where are the fire ants and the various Goblins, and many other monsters. Obviously that rune doesn't work in the Catskills. That house doesn't exist. How can I do? Where are the other entrances? Is there a house on catskills where there are teleporters? I don't know what to do anymore, the abyss was one of my favorites and now I have nothing to do with it anymore :(
Ps: I've already looked in the abyss guide but it doesn't talk about how you can go to the places I'm talking about. Explains how to do it when you're already inside but not how to get in (unless it's from the Tomb of the Kings or the Isle of Fire)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You cant just walk in from Fire Island? You say ord and an ord on the sides of the tomb of kings entry, then go down the hall to see a gate.

Ants are down the path from the tomb of king entry. Goblins are in the Fire Island entry.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cant just walk in from Fire Island? You say ord and an ord on the sides of the tomb of kings entry, then go down the hall to see a gate.

Ants are down the path from the tomb of king entry. Goblins are in the Fire Island entry.
I didn't remember how to enter from the Tomb of the Kings!! Now that you've told me that those two words must be said, I've solved the problem. From there I will find all the roads I need. Unfortunately I don't have much memory and I did certain things on Europa many years ago. And I forgot everything!! Thank you!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't remember how to enter from the Tomb of the Kings!! Now that you've told me that those two words must be said, I've solved the problem. From there I will find all the roads I need. Unfortunately I don't have much memory and I did certain things on Europa many years ago. And I forgot everything!! Thank you!!!
All of us are glad to help you. Positive and inquisitive players like you are an asset to UO.

Many quests are down there.

This one is fun.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first house near the luna moongate have both teleporter to ter mur abyss house on the front
I found this in the guides:
"Once you have gained access to the Abyss Dungeon you may also have access to the Abyss via public housing. Two plots are available with in the dungeon, and if the houses are set to public with teleport tiles you may gain access via the houses."

I didn't find any houses near Luna. I'm in the Catskills. Is there anyone patient enough to give me the coordinates of the house where the teleports are? Thanks so much!!

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most shards have teleporters and other ways of travel at the house in that location.
No, when I played on Europa the house was in Tokuno. And here instead in Luna. However, I finally managed to find it thanks to your help!