• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ABYSALL CLOTH????

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Specifically you get them from the ratmen who spawn on the second level of the mini-spawn. You do not get them from the giant rats.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And they take a long time to kill, so take the biggest gun you can find...

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Specifically you get them from the ratmen who spawn on the second level of the mini-spawn. You do not get them from the giant rats.
I think you get them from any of the ratmen ... and not from the hounds or giant rats, just from the ratmen. And the ratmen give a load (and a lode) of loot other than cloth, which is extremely rare to get.

M

maroite

I think you get them from any of the ratmen ... and not from the hounds or giant rats, just from the ratmen. And the ratmen give a load (and a lode) of loot other than cloth, which is extremely rare to get.
I have gotten cloth off any of the rats. Usually don't bother with the east camp.

Also, don't bring the biggest gun. If you want to do this efficiently get a swordsman and use a Soul Seeker to just whirlwind the second spawns down. Takes maybe a minute to kill about 7. lol