• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abusive player causing lag in Luna, Oceania.

D

DarkVoid

Some player has caused massive lag by dropping a large number of gold coins in one spot, at Luna Bank, Oceania probably by using wooden crates or something similar.

Can the EA/Mythic Dev Team please look into ways of stopping players from dropping large numbers of gold coins in one spot? This is abusive behaviour by a player, and Game Masters should be given the appropriate powers to remove large amounts of objects on one tile quickly.

I'm busy vacuuming this pile up with a horde minion but it is slow going with only one minion doing it.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

Z

Zofinur

Reminds me of something similar that took place in Luna on Europa someday:

A player did cause extreme-lag by dropping Oilcloth on the same spot over and over. For example no object handles were shown when i pressed Ctrl-Shift.

First he did not answer me when i politely asked him to stop. Then i asked if it´s ok to page on him.
He stooped and told me he cant see the problem because on his machine Ctrl-Shift works fine. Must have been my connection.

After calling me newb, liar, whatever i decided to page on him

The rest of the night i saw him (and not a GM) cleaning up Luna:
1) Collecting his trillions Oilcloth in a container; 125 at a time,
2) carrying the container from the tailors shop to the recycle-chest
3) goto 1

A GM must have convinced him, that it´s his responsibility to clean up