• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Absolutely loving the game again

croy6325

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Incase any possible returners are on the fence about it, i highly recommend it. Atlantic server is thriving, its easy to find a group, ppl are always on champ spawns. A group of us decided to go t-hunting on a whim today and had a blast. Chat even had a cpl ppl looking for someone to give their old home to since they found a new spot. Ppl r friendly.....usually (its an online game afterall) and certainly helpful and welcoming.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Incase any possible returners are on the fence about it, i highly recommend it. Atlantic server is thriving, its easy to find a group, ppl are always on champ spawns. A group of us decided to go t-hunting on a whim today and had a blast. Chat even had a cpl ppl looking for someone to give their old home to since they found a new spot. Ppl r friendly.....usually (its an online game afterall) and certainly helpful and welcoming.
Welcome back. Atlantic is a great place to always find some people to hang around and have fun with. See ya on the streets!

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Atlantic is great. You'll hear people on this board complain about it, but the truth is that larger population means more people of all types. More **** talkers, but more helpers, and more awesome people too. Atlantic FTW

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not play often anymore, but when I decided to play for abit over summer I used my vet rewards for a couple shard shields to move my dudes and gear to ATL. If you ignore the kids in gen chat, shards way more fun to play on then most. My home shard was deserted and the only people who still played had their own little "clique" (old spinsters and cat ladies anonymous was their guild I think) and did not like outsiders.

Biggest bonus of ATL, you can actually sell, trade, buy etc etc....