• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Above and beyond the call of duty.....

G

my respect goes to an archer called stronge bow.
i was in doom and df time but nobody around, anyway those that know me will know i like to push things to see if my archer can do em so i started off. quite a few people dropped by but had more sense than to stay except stronge bow, he stayed and it wasnt always pretty but we whooped it with two other archers turning up near the end to help us deliver the 'coup des gras' (is that how its spelt).

G

like many of the people from the uk i have never made any effort to learn other european languages which we should be ashamed of

G

<blockquote><hr>

like many of the people from the uk i have never made any effort to learn other european languages which we should be ashamed of

[/ QUOTE ]We got the right language first go, no need to learn any more

G

Well, U should learn swedish as well.

It will get U nowhere...