• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About your signatures

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been seeing more and more of this lately, so I suppose it's time to point out something to y'all.

The image size limit is 125X600. That's 125 pixels high. There are a few reasons for this.. one is making sure the forums load more quickly for everyone, and another is so the posts can be read easier, as this is not a fansite but a news/media site. When your text images start getting bigger than 125 pixels in height, it causes the trouble I mentioned in the second point too.

Here is an example of how high 125 pixels is:

Please be mindful about how much space your text signatures are consuming.

G

Granjell

Thanks, Trish, for the heads up. One small question though, does the text content of the signatures count as image, so we should shoot for only six or seven lines total? Or do you mean the actual images some people use in their signatures?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I mean is the text shouldn't be higher than a 125 pixel image would be. A little higher is ok, double is not, three times is definitely not ok.

F

Flippers

Now about the Avatars - they seem to now work, but it said Upload Failed. Just a heads up to check afterwards anyway.

E

Electroflap

so anyone wanna teach me how to make these image signatures??

R

rainwatercat

ok good. :) i may add a border, but i won't make it more than 125 tall.