• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] About worth of "Jade Stolen statue" set

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you tell me the price of jade stolen statues for reference?
I'm looking for thieves related items, and I'm really interested in those set.
To save money, I want to know market prices about this set.

A Jade Rat Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Bull Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Tiger Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Rabbit Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Dragon Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Snake Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Horse Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Goat Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Monkey Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Rooster Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Dog Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Pig Stolen From The Emperor's Garden (Hue 2966) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

This is not a buying thread, so please feel free to post your opinion.
Thank you (^_-★ *wink*

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can you tell me the price of jade stolen statues for reference?
I'm looking for thieves related items, and I'm really interested in those set.
To save money, I want to know market prices about this set.

A Jade Rat Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Bull Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Tiger Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Rabbit Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Dragon Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Snake Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Horse Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Goat Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Monkey Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Rooster Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Dog Stolen From The Emperor's Garden - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
A Jade Pig Stolen From The Emperor's Garden (Hue 2966) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

This is not a buying thread, so please feel free to post your opinion.
Thank you (^_-★ *wink*
The average price on most of the jade items is 250-750m per, however as a set (all 12 together) it would be closer to a 6-9plat range

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pig and rabbit would be the most expenisve. i would expect to pay 1.5 to 3 bil each for those.
bull is also pretty high up there.

least valuable one is the monkey, because they were much higher numbers.

personally, for a full set id expect to pay at least 10bil

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ufff ok i was a little bit wrong then.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for quick posting !
Yes, I'm prepared for tons of gp to get this set.

I'm re-decorating my house, and almost done.
I want to put these set on my basement floor like this :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nails sold a set of these for 12 billion..
[Discussion] - Quick Links to all my Buying / Selling / Trading / Brokering Rares List & My Price Guide

If you scroll down to the sold section he has prices listed of what the items sold at...
That thread also includes 2 extra Jade rares if you look more closely, his asking price was 15plat and they all (14 Jade EM Rares) sold for 12plat. Taking those two out and considering that seller ability of getting top dollar, I still think 9plat tops would be more realistic for the 12 Jade Stolen Statues