• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About Vampire Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SickLoveR

Excuse my whinning but....it's totally useless.
The drain life percentage is ridiculous,
The mana regen. is not enough for anything,
You in fact GET poisoned (I cannot remember what poison Rotting Corpses infect you with, but it gets you, so surely GM poison+Evil Omen will get you)
Your fire resistance gets so low that you're literally toast against everything..
Lich Form is far more usefull, mana regen. is mad, you don't get affected by Bleeding, and it modifies your resists, not just reducing them so it's very possible to make a good armour for Lich Form specifically. And poison can easily be dealt with, by the way.
I know you can ride while being a vampire, and that your stamina regen. is quite high, but overall it should require 0.0 necromancy and be there for the roleplayers only. Have a new spell for necromancy 99...something usefull please, even a ressurection-type spell would be nice!

R

Ravenspyre

Uhh, vampiric form has alot more benefits. Furthermore, rotting corpses do level 5 poison, and with high poison resistance that doesn;t matter anyways. Ontop of that , vampiric embrace is meant fo r warrior types, not mage types, and finally, to boil it all down for ya, if you lose so much fire resistance, then get some magic resistance, at GM you will enver go below 40.

S

SickLoveR

I am GM Magic Resist. 42, especially in Fire, is no good for PvP, plus as I said it doesn't modify your resists, it simply takes off fire, unlike Lich Form which alters them in a bearable manner.
Level 5 poison you get simply by being Grandmaster in Poisoning and using Infectious Strike with Deadly Poison. It gets it one level higher than deadly in this case..correct me if you think I am wrong about this.
And how is it for warrior types? Using lich form, and having a refresh/cure potion handy is even more usefull, or even having Focus(for stamina), and/or Healing(for poison but also a good heal every now and then). You can perform all the specials you like, SS all the time and not being worried about mana, and drop in a pain spike or blood oath as well when you need to.
So those benefits you talk about (drain life? stamina regen.? Name them specifically) are not a good trade off, certainly do NOT make up for the requirement of 99 skill either-though this is not my main argument here.
If it took off less fire, or added something to the rest of the resistances, it would only be more fair. Being able to ride is not that big an advantage, with all the ways to dismount someone.

R

Ravenspyre

Uh, 42 in fire resist is no good? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/evileye.gif Sorry, but I PvP with NO armor on straight magic resist, if 42 is no good, then I must be a god.

S

Saltydawg

Vampire form sucks imo. (im a necro/dexer)

The sta regen is nice but its not worth dropping 25 fire resist.

You also cant use heal pots.

Poison still lands on you but if its lvl 1-4 it will cure itself fairly quickly...although its not immediate. A number of times I've had bandaids going and then get hit with poison and the bandaid cures it before it goes away......meaning my bandaid heal didnt land because I GOT POISONED.
I figured that since they advertise it as IMMUNE to lvl 1-4 poison that i would be just that.......poison wouldnt effect me....thats not how it works though.

The lifetap effect is kinda nice for pvm against little critters but its no where near enough to help with pvp or big hitting monsters.

If they dropped the fire resist penalty to -15 and made it so lvl 1-4 poisons never landed then it would be a nice shape change form....as it is now its not worth the penalties involved.

R

Ravenspyre

Uh, you can use heal pots. You can't use cure pots. Cure pots are garlic based, thus burn you when sued, heal pots are ginseng based. Big difference.

As far as the form, I've never had a problem with it. The -25 fire penalty is so easily offeset it isn't funny. Even with a basic suit you can offset it to putting you about 60 fire resistance, and that's with very minimal effort. As for the life tap, cursed wepaon plus vampiric touch equals a very fast heal rate beteen damage, not to mention if you use a vampire bat you get even more life back. It just boils down to ppl not thinking their characer's through, or combinations for that matter. And as spirit speka is designed now to heal through poison that makes it a non issue again as far as poisoning goes.

S

SickLoveR

What does vampire form do that you can't anyway do much more easily and effectively?
Answer me that, then tell me it doesn't suck.
You PvP with 40s resists? I want to see that, and then I will believe it.
I am not like that usually but if you really believe you can survive with 40s or so... I need to see it is all. I really don't believe you.
In 60s everywhere I get trouble from hardcore mages with parry and crazy FC's and all. REAL trouble, with 60s! Your claim sounds unreal, therefore.
Simple drain life does the job, the life tap of the vampire is silly, considering the drawbacks, you see.
Vampire bats, like all familiars are bugged my friend.
I haven't thought my character out? That's nice, maybe you haven't thought your post out either.
Non-issue eh? Have you tried to Spirit Speak while above-deadly poisoned (GM poisoning, just a reminder) and someone is hitting you hard?....Forgive me but you got no idea about Necros from what you say. Do you have a necromancer for PvP at all? Or do you base your theories on what's on the sites....?

G

In the great majority of the cases, vampire form is not very usefull. The changes are to such extremes it more or less requires your character to be build specifically for it's use. When this is the case, however, it can be one of he most overpowering abilities in the game.

S

SickLoveR

What kind of character is one specifically built to become a vampire?
Enlighten me, because I'd like to play in Vampire Form, and trying it saddened me to a great extend at this point. Perchance, you can give me some hope, Razor. I am all ears.

R

Ravenspyre

I take you up against Raven sometime. I PvP off straight magic resist, and if youw ant a fair duel, then we will do it, with no arties, no uber items, no hit chance or defense chance. Just skill versus skill. And I do play that way in basic PvP to. 42 in all my resists basically makes it hard even on all teh arty *****s to kill me (I laugh as I watch little 27 ting off and they scream WTF). A mage is a bit more challenging, but I don't bother to fight mages right now with fc not being capped.

G

vampiric embrace is very good if you use a hard hitting weapon like a scyth...I get massive life back with curse vamp...and when I could use my bat i used it...

S

Saltydawg

The bats dont work.

Nobody pvp's with 40 resists unless you like getting wtfowned by every mage that passes.
40 fire resist means you are dead in 2-3 spells.

Please tell me how its so easy to keep your fire resist in the 60's and still maintain your other resists up there?
You tell me what gear I need to keep my fire resist in the 60's while in vamp form without dropping all my other resists through the floor......you said it was easy.

BTW dueling someone when both are naked is pointless......because thats not how people pvp.

C

Chandalir

<blockquote><hr>

Please tell me how its so easy to keep your fire resist in the 60's and still maintain your other resists up there?

<hr></blockquote>
Good armor? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Its surprisingly easy to get by with 40/4*60 armor (assuming you don't have to fight people who're 100% optimized), and getting that with magic resist and magic reflect, even if your fire resist is lowered by 25, isn't really that hard. Sure, you have to spend a little money getting the fire resist up (or, spend a while tailoring barbed leather suits), but its well worth it.

The downsides to vampiric embrace (excluding having to be dismounted for now as its currently not working as intended), e.g., the -25 fire resist and the inability to use garlic based spells/potions, is easily countered, albeit mostly for warriors as they can regain health pretty fast (lots faster than poison can poison them) with vampiric embrace, curse weapon, potions and spiritspeak.

Furthermore - have you considered picking up a wee bit of chivalry for Cleanse by Fire? Its a cure spell, and it requires no garlic /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

The fire resist penalty is 100% an argument about armor.

S

SickLoveR

Jynx.. Even with plain drain life and the bat working, you'd be getting enough life back. Not really worth, being a vampire on top of that, considering the disadvantages..

Ravenspyre, what's "basic PvP" man? Against brigands? Forgive me for being ironic, just clarify things. Are you hard to kill for arti-*****s with just 40s? That made me laugh. "Not bothering with mages"? Mages will BOTHER you. Be realistic, you don't always choose your opponent, plus 70% of the times you're against a mage.

Chandalir....Good armour? As in, E-Bay armour? Otherwise just show me what YOU use as vampire to have 60 fire and good overall...which in fact means around 60 or more for any serious PvP. Magic Reflect!? Isn't that a magery spell? Heh...I have a necro-warrior. I should have clarified that.
No room for any chivalry either. Need my veteran points. Plus what does a vampire have to do with chivalry and holy powers? Hmm.. Again, everything this form does, you can have in other forms too except the so-called immunity to poison (curing is stupid-easy nowadays so why be a vampire-hey use petals) and the worthless life drain %...

Oh and.. newsflash : unless they fixed that yesterday, you can ride your mount and THEN cast Embrace, and voila; you're riding as a vampire. That's why the only good thing about it is it's the only form in which you can be riding..but then why not remain human eh?

Anyway what I've been saying is....... it's not rewarding and should be requiring 20.0-50.0 skill or something and be only for RPGing, meaning it would simply alter your appearance... And that at 99.0 there should be a REAL spell to learn and cast. Or alternatively simply remove all this loss of fire resistance or reduce it at least, heck even make it tweak your resistances like the lich form and have the vampires totally immune to ANY poison and able to ride. It's 99.0 skill, not 40.0... People want a great reward, and fairly expect one, if a spell requires that much devotion to its relative skill.

R

Ravenspyre

Umm, 2 to 3 spells? Yeah, if you a total moron and don't know how to heal. If you can't survive without items,t hen youhave become so item dependant that you really aren't a PvPer, as far as I am concerned. Maybe you should go back to PvP 101 and learn how to fight without items and go back to using skill. The only thing I got is fc/r ring sand bracelets no arties, no armor, no magical mana boosting items. Just plain old raw skill.

S

Saltydawg

Raven go thump your chest somewhere else.

Nobody cares who you are or how good you THINK your skills are.

There are many people who claim to be "skilled" in pvp.....jump in line and go thump your chest at them.

This thread is a pancake about Vampire form......the benefits do not justify the HUGE penalties especially considering its a 99.0 skill spell.

R

Ravenspyre

Bitcha bout vampire form being useless, when many other ppl have created uses for it and shown how useful it is. It is the skilless item *****s who don't think of skills and combinations that end up whining because something is useless.

S

Saltydawg

Raven do you even use the Necro skill?

You said you pvp naked....so surely you dont use vamp form (which would leave you at 15 fire resist)(oh but that doesnt matter for you because you never pvp against mages)

So since you dont use Vampire form how can you sit here and say its so good?

Oh thats right...you really havent said anything about Vamp form.....all you've said is how great you are pvp'ing(but wont pvp against mages haha) and how you dont need any gear in pvp.....which btw has NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread.

-25 Fire resist is a HUGE penalty and the benefits to vamp form are not all that good.

C

Chandalir

First, the moderating business - you two need to lighten up or stop posting in this thread, cause the way its going now is a one way street towards being locked and violating the RoC.

Agree to disagree.

Second, I'll reply to a few of Saltys points /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><hr>

Chandalir....Good armour? As in, E-Bay armour? Otherwise just show me what YOU use as vampire to have 60 fire and good overall...which in fact means around 60 or more for any serious PvP. Magic Reflect!? Isn't that a magery spell? Heh...I have a necro-warrior. I should have clarified that.

<hr></blockquote>
Nah, you don't need ebay armor.

Its all mathematical though - figure you want 60 of each resists. That means you need 300 overall points in resistance on 6 pieces of armor. So, 50 resists per piece.

Now, add in the 25 extra you need to outdo vampiric embrace and you need 325 overall points of resists - which in turn means you need 325/6 - 55 resists per piece. The difference isn't all that grand when it comes right down to it.

If you can settle for 40 physical (from magic resistance) then its even easier due to magic reflection (more on this in a second). Even GM armor can get you up there. Figure each piece of GM armor has 15 base resists, 14 random resists and 12 based on barbed leather. That's 41 resist points to play with, 4 of which are tied into physical (2 base + 2 from barbed) so 37 left. 37 * 6 pieces of armor = 216 total resists divided into 4 resists, which means 54 in all the elemental resists. Then you add magic reflection and gain another 10 points in all the elemental (with a penalty to physical, but since its based on magic resist already, you're set there) which turns it into 64 in all the elemental resists. Being realistic, you don't need more than 60 in the resistances, so you gain 4 * 4 resists there putting all your resistances at 60. Then you only have to work on the fire resist. 60 - 25 + (4 * 4) = 51.

So, what you're looking at, with GM armor, is a suit that consists of 40/51/60/60/60. You could tailor your suit to have a bit less poison/cold to change the fire into 60.

Of course, on top of this you can add magical gear such as a shield, jewelry and even magic armor pieces.

Be warned though - making a suit like that from barbed leather can take ages cause of the 14 random resist points /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

And lastly - to use a magic reflect spell, get a scroll of magic reflection (lowers the difficulty to 3rd circle) and some jewelry with +magery. You only need to cast it once (or twice if you wneed to toggle it off again).

-25 fire resist is truely a minor drawback; the garlic based weakness is what kills it for me as my necromancer is a mage, but if I had a necro-warrior, I would probably play in vampiric embrace 90% of the time.

Life leech, poison "immunity", stamina regeneration, mana regeneration - those are very nice benefits /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

E

EmpererKa

I agree with sicklover I dont believe you about the fourties magic resist a solo dragon would fry you with no problem, and thats not even the highest magic casting creature around. I would love to pvp you or take you to doom with me and test that post out. If you can do it then you might in fact be a Uo god and might need to teach the other 1000000 people how to play this game.

S

Saltydawg

Chandilir those resists suck in your suit.

My toon is a necro/dexer.....physical resist in the 40's just doesnt cut the mustard.

He has 0 Magery which means magic reflection is not an option for me.
I would love to have magery.....parry as well.....chivalry too....i could go on but the point is I dont have enough points to bring magery up to use one spell.

My current armor gives me 70-69-70-64-70 resists. I also get the benefit of Sta Regen 4, Mana regen 3, 23%HCI, 18%DCI, and 43% DI with fcr2 with my jewelry and shield.
I'm supposed to give up those resists and mods and use your suit of armor (with no mods on it) just to run around in Vampire Form?

Sta regen...i have a good ammount on my suit and I use the wolf familiar who gives me more.....vamp form is overkill and not needed except in pvm against melee monsters who drain your sta.

Mana regen....I am a necro/dexer....mana is only a very small concern beyond my initial mana pool. When i really need it i can summon the wisp familiar.

Vampire Lifedrain.......Curse weapon is far more effective. The differnce between curse weapon by itself and then stacked with the vamp lifetap is barely noticable.

Immunity to lvl 1-4 poisons......in human form I can suck down potions all day long....this is very insignificant.

Bolas are also a BIG pain in the arse in vamp form. You cant just hop off and on your mount to use bolas or recover from being hit with one.
In human form this is not a problem.

ALL of the vampire form abilities are pretty nice but in actual use they have very little advantage over what you can achieve in human form......they do however carry a very big penalty.

Thats my point.

The abilities i gain in Vamp form are really not that important to me compared to what I have in human form......the -25 penalty to fire resist however is a very big concern to me. It totally kills the usefullness of this shapechange for my character.

Vampire form doesnt need its abilities enhanced any from what they currently are ( beyond fixing familiars and the mount problem).

The penalty for being in vamp form needs to be changed however.

There either needs to be a boost in cold and physical resist since most undead are strong in these areas or the penalty to fire needs to be reduced to around -15.

BTW I would never attempt pvp in a suit of armor like you detailed above as a melee based character.
A mage can get away with it but not melee characters.

C

Chandalir

Those "sucky resists" were primarily an example.

Your suit just needs "modifications" to adapt to the vampiric embrace spell - its fairly obvious that you do know how to build a suit, you just need to build a suit aiming for 85 fire resist rather than 60.

The entire point of my post, however, was that the fire resist thing is very, very minor drawback when given the proper setup.

As far as cure potions being vital; the only scenario where they would be vital, in my opinion, for a necrowarrior would be when you desperately need a healing potion to survive. But, I'd never build a necrowarrior with healing, and I would primarily rely on spirit speak for my healing needs; which completely bypasses any and all needs for curing poisons as it heals right through it. The damage from any type of poison at 60 poison resist just isn't worth fussing about.

And, as I said previously - to cast magic reflection, get a scroll and some jewelry with +magery. That'll set you up to cast magic reflection, if you need to.

40 physical resist is fine for any and all class though; weapons just don't do that much damage. As far as I know, the chance of being one-hit killed at 40 physical resist is close to 0.

S

Saltydawg

I have a legendary smith which is where i get my armor from.

This is also how I know EXACTLY how hard it is to make a suit of armor....with decent mods.....and compensate for -25 fire resist while keeping your other resists at or above 60.

You cant just go out and decide to make a suit of armor like this....it takes a TON of time and money and luck.

The pieces are very hard to find in the first place and if you do find them they are going to be very expensive.

I have tried Vampire form in many different situations.

I have tried to like Vampire form....I really would like to use it since I trained Necromancy high enough to cast it.....but in almost every situation i am far more effective in human form or one of the other shapechanges.

I am not willing to gimp my other resists just to use a form that is only slightly better in certain areas than I am in human form.....lowering my resists like this makes me a weaker character overall IMO.

Vampire form should make you stronger overall....not weaker......which is what happens when you gimp your resists.

What is the point of a 99.0 skill spell that makes your character weaker?

R

Ravenspyre

Legendary smith, ooo *shake's in his boots* great, you can craft basic GM armor. Try getting some runic hammers in that case. If I wanted a pure fire reisstance suit, i would know throwing maybe a peice of dragonscale oarmor or two in, with some good resistances, is typically good place to start.

S

Saltydawg

Still nothing constructive to add Raven?

The armor I am wearing is already superior to anything you could make with dragonscale.
If you bothered to look you will also notice that the only way to get the armor I am wearing is using high end runic hammers (gold and above).

Time to stop trolling and go to the smith board and educate yourself on the finer points of smithing armor....or at least stop giving advice about it....because you obviously havent got a clue.

R

Ravenspyre

The armor you are wearing is probably crap. Considering I got my paladins armor,a nd the defensive capabilities alone on it, from just basic additions here and there make it quite outstanding. However, since you don't do anything but whine and complain about your inferior abilities, and lack of knowing how to use a combination beyond point and click, I will leave you be. Considering necros I see in PvP do use vampire form, it must be quite useful, but then again, you knew that.

First and foremost, fire resistance shoulda been your goal, and ARMOR is not the only thing that gives it to you. Betcha threw away some nice additions for jewelry and maybe a weapon or two that boosted your fire resistance. Typical mentality that thinks only that DI counts. But anyways, then ontop of the capability to heal with just doing damage (50% of the damage you do heals you) casting curse weapon (lasts qutie a while with high spirit speak) gives you back an adiitional 80% of your life. So 50% from vampire and 80% from curse weapon. That is 130% of the damage you delt coming back as hit points for you to heal. Not to mention maybe a life draining weapon which gives you an additional 20%. Wow, with that simple combo I can heal back 150% of the damage I deal. Prolly wouldn't even need to bandage allt hat often with that combination.

Then if mana regeneration is such a worry to you, cast a shadow wisp familiar. Everytime that thing crinkles is 12 mana back in your pocket. Hell, you will be the life of any party out there because of that (especially paladins and mages in the gauntlet). Finally let's not forget that vampire form provides a unique defense against poison attacks. Very useful as most non artied mages tend to be poison happy.

And let's not forget a good set of HCI jewelry and weapons, infectious strike, strangle, and evil omen can be quite devastating, and ontop of that, you will be healing everytime you wang on a mage.

S

SickLoveR

“Umm, 2 to 3 spells? Yeah, if you a total moron and don't know how to heal”

Ehhh!? Come again?

“Just plain old raw skill.”

Go back to the brigand fort you liar. Take your arti-***** theories with you, I got no arties. Are you into EPA fights? If yes say no more PLEASE.

“Many other ppl have created uses for it and shown how useful it is”

Point me someone in vampire form during realistic PvP situations and I buy you a beer.

“Life leech, poison "immunity", stamina regeneration, mana regeneration - those are very nice benefits”

Yeah but they don’t out-weight the disadvantages!

“And lastly - to use a magic reflect spell, get a scroll of magic reflection (lowers the difficulty to 3rd circle) and some jewelry with +magery. You only need to cast it once (or twice if you wneed to toggle it off again).”

No [censored]. So all of us better have magery on, or depend on a skill we don’t like or we ‘d be mages FFS… Not a solution, I don’t see why I should be forced to use this method to be able to play in Vampire form after spending 100.0 points to have that priviledge as it is.

“-25 fire resist is truely a minor drawback; the garlic based weakness is what kills it for me as my necromancer is a mage, but if I had a necro-warrior, I would probably play in vampiric embrace 90% of the time.”

You mean you don’t have one? NEEEEEXT. And something else…Minor draw back? Right, ok sure dude. You all rock and we all suck and you know the best PvP , we heard this one before. As for garlic weakness : in vampire form I’ve been cured and healed by 100s of people and had no damage from it. Used potions too. Either I’m bugged or I don’t know what. Weird isn’t it. Irrelevant but had to mention that bit.

“40 physical resist is fine for any and all class though; weapons just don't do that much damage. As far as I know, the chance of being one-hit killed at 40 physical resist is close to 0.”

I agree and in fact I always have my PH low, so that I return lots of damage when paladins consecrate.

“The entire point of my post, however, was that the fire resist thing is very, very minor drawback when given the proper setup.”

It’s not a minor drawback, trust me. That’s because the proper setup will cost you a [censored]’ lot, get that into your mind. Be it time, resources, or gold. And it won’t be that proper, unless you sacrifice your FC/FCR jewels for pure resist ones. FC/FCR jewels never have good enough resists. I know, I’ve been looking for ages.Not even plain FCR jewels have decent resists, not even the really good ones. Also think about the dudes who (given they STILL exist) do not have a crafter. What do they have to do to use Vampiric Embrace? Bend over to someone? Please….

“Try getting some runic hammers in that case. If I wanted a pure fire reisstance suit, i would know throwing maybe a peice of dragonscale oarmor or two in, with some good resistances, is typically good place to start”

Try getting this, try getting that, this and that all over, and then some more of that, and this. Right. You see my point again. I’ve also, FYI, tried to experiment with dragon scales. Remember by the way they’re not med-able, and mana regen is not enough with vampire.

“Typical mentality that thinks only that DI counts”

All my DCI HCI is on shield and weapon , thank you. And I face the same problems with him. And the rest 101100000001101010 people who are NOT USING vampire form.

“cast a shadow wisp familiar. Everytime that thing crinkles is 12 mana back in your pocket. Hell, you will be the life of any party out there because of that (especially paladins and mages in the gauntlet). Finally let's not forget that vampire form provides a unique defense against poison attacks. Very useful as most non artied mages tend to be poison happy.

And let's not forget a good set of HCI jewelry and weapons, infectious strike, strangle, and evil omen can be quite devastating, and ontop of that, you will be healing everytime you wang on a mage.”

Wisp dies always, and unpredictable “crackling”. Defense against poison? Orange Petal, same thing. Besides GM poisoner with deadlies will get you in vamp(AGAIN) you deaf man. As for the rest, read my post again. YOU GET IT IN EVERY FORM IF YOU WANT, EASIER EVEN.

“However, since you don't do anything but whine and complain about your inferior abilities, and lack of knowing how to use a combination beyond point and click, I will leave you be.”

Oh puh-leaaaaaaaaaaaaz…… Mistah Godlike…I’ve been spending a lot of time experimenting with character in vampire form. Sorry you can’t believe it.

All I have to say after reading ALL of your posts people is that still, noone can convince the majority here that this spell is usefull for just about ANYTHING. I’d be happy to have that spell as said in lower necro skill with even less advantages like no poison immunity but with no fire resist loss, or have it for show and RP’ing, and have something better for a spell that requires 99.0 skill.

R

Ravenspyre

EPA? But anyways, if you want to bring that challenge to me then youc an. I know how I fight, sorry you are so pathetic.

S

Saltydawg

Ravenspyre has proven he has absolutely no clue about almost anything and his reading comprehension flat out sucks.

Vampire form returns 20% of your life....not 50%.
Curse Weapon returns 50%...not 80%.
For a combined total of 70%....not 150% like you claim.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to make a suit of armor from dragonscale that counteracts the fire resists penalty without totally destroying your other resists.
The only way to make a suit of armor good enough to counteract the -25 fire penalty is using Gold or higher runic hammers or a barbed sewing kit......all of which cost MILLIONS of gold if you can even find one.
Then you have to figure that it is going to take multiple hammers/kits and a whole lotta luck to get the needed pieces.

There are two people who are arguing here that Vampire Form is great just the way it is.

Chandilir and Ravenspyre.

NEITHER OF THEM PLAY A NECRO/MELEE CHARACTER. They are both mages.

Status
Not open for further replies.