• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About to lose my cool!

C

Cal_Mythic

Thanks for letting us know you're on Vista ... Let me pass this on to one of the engineering crew and see what's up.

Please don't lose your cool ... especially if you've been subjected to gamma radiation.

- c

C

Cal_Mythic

Here is the news from the front on this:

I passed this by Mr Teng and in short ...

All of the recommendations on this post were what we'd actually recommend.
That's a terrible way to answer an FAQ I understand, but we don't have any other solution than what players have currently suggested.

Supreem may have a couple other ideas, but for right now I can't offer anything else.

C

Cal_Mythic

Nah. I wore my Eco-Friendly flame-resistant (not flamePROOF) suit today :)

C

Cal_Mythic

Actually Cal I located the problem this AM !
If you have recently done a system restore to a previously saved back up this will make the 2d patcher confused!
Solution: restore the system to when uo was working last. clear your patch folder run UO and let it patch !
problems with this is the original problem that caused you to restore to back up will return...
solution: after patching UO then revert it to where you were before

This worked for me
Hope that helps someone it is another option to try
Thank you ... I think Billy is watching this thread as well so thanks for the update.

- c