• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About this new Khaldun thing...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those who have been in on TC, is there any weakness or slayer for the mobs in the spawn? Or is it just caddellite and thats it?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Caddellite Weapon, spellbook, or Tasty Treats (pets) that's it.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who have been in on TC, is there any weakness or slayer for the mobs in the spawn? Or is it just caddellite and thats it?
For right now, Undead will work on the champ spawn (at least, level 1) - I'm assuming this will change when it's actually turned on. I'd assume it'd work on other things in the dungeon as well.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay thanks...dont hgave to worry about fire damage, cold damage, etc etc then. Sweet!
Well, you could, but regardless of which damage type your weapon is, there's always going to be some mobs in the new spawn that are 100% resistant to that damage type.

If you have chivalry, just use consecrate weapon. you'll be fine (it hits the targets weakest resistance). kind of interesting that they chose to make you craft new weapons, books & pet food for this, and sampires still come out on top, with less 'work' than the other less efficient classes.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually you do have to worry about Fire, Cold... damage. Forget which level of spawn but each creature will have 100% resist in 4 of the 5 elements so you would need to cast consecrate weapon or create 100% elemental weapons.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually you do have to worry about Fire, Cold... damage. Forget which level of spawn but each creature will have 100% resist in 4 of the 5 elements so you would need to cast consecrate weapon or create 100% elemental weapons.
Was down there last night to take a look, it's level 1 & possibly throughout. Skelemental knights (red and blue) - red immune to fire, energy, physical I believe. Cold damage weakness - 2-shotted with Harm. Blue was immune to energy, cold, idk 3rd resist. One-shotted them with Flamestrike & undead slayer book.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The skelemntals have about 125 hits and there are four different types. We have a short write up with lore pages on our website from when we first tested back in the beginning of august. Only thing that has really changed about the encounter is the champ and the hit points of military ranks. Also the mage and knights damage/resist pairs can alternate.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like Cu pets will be worthless half the time with mobs that have both cold & energy resists - but maybe area effect spells will work (my sw cu spams faerie fire a lot)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like Cu pets will be worthless half the time with mobs that have both cold & energy resists - but maybe area effect spells will work (my sw cu spams faerie fire a lot)
Like i said. Consecrate and AI. Your Cu does not have Chiv and AI? The skeles have 200HP... Thats 4 AI and dead.