• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About some cloth

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today i see some clothes, same color of tangle... they are legal to own/sell?
just curious, never seen before thx

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today i see some clothes, same color of tangle... they are legal to own/sell?
just curious, never seen before thx
Players probably cut up a bunch of tangles and made cloth. They have done it with Tabards also.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players probably cut up a bunch of tangles and made cloth. They have done it with Tabards also.
thanks Pawain.
Maybe its like you say, I do not know. But cutting so many tangles to resell clothes at such a low price doesn't make sense to me...
I don't know if it has anything to do with Europa gold clothes...just asking

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When you can dupe items endlessly it is not expensive. That's why one of the third party sellers has tabard cloth now. They didnt have it when tabards came out, but Once they bought enough tabards they could make them infinitely, so selling tabard cloth is no cost at all. This is part of the reason items have been shard bound recently, those items can't be transferred and thus can't be duped.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you can dupe items endlessly it is not expensive. That's why one of the third party sellers has tabard cloth now. They didnt have it when tabards came out, but Once they bought enough tabards they could make them infinitely, so selling tabard cloth is no cost at all. This is part of the reason items have been shard bound recently, those items can't be transferred and thus can't be duped.
i dont know if they'd ban the third party sellers, but sure the'd do something (I know, I know, we always say this...)
But if dupe is still around, nothing is safe and now i understand why Mesanna gave those inappropriate answers...

thanks Silent Singer

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering that there is only one moon vendor on Atlantic selling tangle cloth, it shouldn't be difficult to trace it!
I checked and he/she sell 2 times 100 cloth of tangle each day....

But considering that Mesanna doesn't give a damn and maybe someone she knows could also be involved in all this ..

Ok, forget it sorry :cool:
Better not talk about these things (just like she say)
let's leave everything so it's easier!

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Tabard cloth was easily scalable at launch with EJs. I think Poo mentioned it in a post here. No hax required.

Tangle cloth has been around since tangles, in bulk since mid 2000s. What game are you guys playing

a wizard

Journeyman
Tabard cloth was easily scalable at launch with EJs. I think Poo mentioned it in a post here. No hax required.

Tangle cloth has been around since tangles, in bulk since mid 2000s. What game are you guys playing
people just like to cry dupe and feel important.

a wizard

Journeyman
I only asked, because I don't know how to dupe , maybe you are more experienced !
congratulations for the mature and constructive comment
totally. all of my onlyfans subs get this sort of info, you should consider dropping by.
for a limited time you can sub using the promo code "saltynerd" for a 40% discount on your first month.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
totally. all of my onlyfans subs get this sort of info, you should consider dropping by.
for a limited time you can sub using the promo code "saltynerd" for a 40% discount on your first month.
lol , If your subscribers are like you, you can also open a clinic for disturbed children.
you can also get state grants!

i dont need to feel important, because i'm ;) usually whoever writes these things needs attention ... poor baby